Friday May 2nd, fifty or so people gathered for the launch of Lockdown my debut novel. The weather was kind, the assistants from the Young Writers' Club were helpful and enthusiastic, and the mc's were wonderful.
Certain thank you's are in order -
- to my two wonderful mc’s at Friday night’s book launch, Lisa Voisin and Lynn Crymble.
- to the members of the Young Writers’ Club who helped set up the room and worked on the draw for the door prizes.
- to my family who have encouraged me every step of the way.
- to all of you who showed up to support my launch.
- to those who could not make it but sent congratulations and encouragement.
- to my publisher, Great Plains Publications, without whom there would have been nothing to launch.